Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I claim for small business rates relief?

NHS Dental Services are unable to offer advice on small business rates relief, you will need to contact your Local Council to check your eligibility and you can click here to view more information on small business rates relief.
small business rates, small business, rates relief, business rates, rates relief, small business rates relief, rates relief

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer