Template Details

Document How do I amend the length of my absence for my long-term sickness payments?


If you need to extend your sick leave, you need to complete another Statement of Financial Entitlement (SFE) application form and send this in with your new sick note.

Any continuation sick note we receive without an application won't be processed.

The application form should be completed in full as normal, it will need to contain a signed declaration from both the provider of the contract and the performer who the application is for.



If you wish to return to work earlier than the end date of the last sick note you provided us with, email us with the information, including the date you now wish to return, we don't require a FIT note though your provider may.

Email: nhsbsa.sfe@nhs.net
extension, extended, increase, sick note, new

Contact Us

If this document does not fit your needs, you can contact us. Contact Us