Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Am I entitled to claim for payments under the Statement of Financial Entitlement (SFE) if I'm not in the NHS Pension Scheme?

Yes, you are entitled to claim for payments under the Statement of Financial Entitlement (SFE) if you're not in the NHS Pension Scheme as long as you're not incorporated (i.e. a Limited Company Performer). 

Maternity, paternity and long-term sickness are calculated against your Net Pensionable Earnings Equivalent (NPEE) figure. You must ensure you have the correct Net Pensionable Earnings Equivalent (NPEE) amount against your performer record on Compass otherwise no payments can be made.

If a change to your NPEE is required, speak to your provider who can then update this on Compass.
sfe, can I claim, opted out, opted out scheme, opted out scheme, not in scheme, not in pension

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer