Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Do I need to complete another Statement of Financial Entitlement (SFE) application form if I am given a new contract number?

If you have been given a new contract number and wish to continue receiving Statement of Financial Entitlement (SFE) payments under the new contract you must complete a new SFE application form.

We are not permitted to automatically transfer any payments over to a new contract, even if both contracts have the same provider.

CCS Only

Once we have received the new SFE application form, any remaining payments will be recalculated and paid to the new contract.

maternity, paternity, sfe, closed contract, contract closed, new contract, transfer over, carry on, move over to, closed

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer