Template Details

Document What can I do if my provider hasn't paid me for my leave period or I'm not happy with the amount they've paid me?

This is a matter between you and your provider, please speak to them. The NHS Dental Services are responsible for paying providers, the responsibility to correctly pay performers lies with the provider.

We can recommend that you check your superannuation notification schedules (pay statements) to see whether your leave payments are showing. If no payment is showing you should check that your Statement of Financial Entitlement (SFE) application form has been processed, this may be the reason you haven't received a payment yet.

The amount you're paid is based on your estimated Net Pensionable Earnings (NPE) recorded on our Compass system, matched to the amount declared on the SFE application form.
sfe, unhappy, wrong amount, not right, ripped off, sfe, statement of financial entitlement

Contact Us

If this document does not fit your needs, you can contact us. Contact Us