Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I claim Statement of Financial Entitlement (SFE) payments if I'm a Limited Company performer?

No, any performer who has registered themselves as a Limited Company performer is not entitled to claim Statement of Financial Entitlement (SFE) payments.

Incorporated performers are specifically not allowed to join the NHS Pension Scheme and, as they're a corporation providing subcontracted services to a contracted provider, not an individual, a company isn't entitled to other benefits offered to individual dentists under the SFE including maternity, paternity, sickness etc.  Clearly as a self-employed individual they can apply for self-employed sickness or maternity benefits under the national government scheme.

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer