Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I apply for Statement of Financial Entitlement (SFE) payments on each contract that I work on?

Yes, you can apply for each contract that you are listed on as an NHS performer. You must complete a separate Statement of Financial Entitlement (SFE) application form for each contract. Click here to download the Application for Personal Payment under the Statement of Financial Entitlement form our website.

Location: Dental Services Homepage >> FP17 Processing and Payments >> SFE Payments >> Application Forms
apply , apply, apply sfe, apply sfe, apply sfe, apply , apply, different contracts , application, application, applying sfe

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer