Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I claim for travel and subsistence expenses through the Statement of Financial Entitlement (SFE) application form?

Travel and subsistence expenses are not reimbursed through Statement of Financial Entitlement (SFE) payments.

Expenses can be claimed using an FP84 form which is obtained from the Deanery. The claim form should then be sent to your relevant Local Area Team/ Health Education England/ Local Education and Training Board to be processed.

Only travel and subsistence expenses for attendance at Deanery or Foundation Dentist (FD) training courses can be claimed. Expenses reimbursement relating to all other type of training has been incorporated into the Total Contract Value (TCV) since April 2006.
travel, travel, travel, subsistence, subsistence, subsistence, VT,VT, VT, foundation dentist, FT, FT, foundation dentist, VT, VT

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer