Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I update my personal details as they've changed since I applied for my refund?

If NHS Dental Services have a refund case open for you and you have changed any of your personal information i.e. address or name, you must send your request to update this information in writing. Please include your reference number in your letter.


NHS Dental Services,
1 St. Annes Road,
East Sussex,
BN21 9PN

address, address, address, name, name, name, name, address change, changed, change, changed, address, refund, dental, charges

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer