Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I apply for a refund of NHS dental treatment?

In order to apply for a refund you would need to complete a HC5(D) - 'Claim form for a refund of NHS dental charges' form.

Location: Help with Health Costs Homepage >> Low Income Scheme >> Apply for a refund (HC5 form)
refund, hc5, refunded, money back, claim, apply

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer