Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What can I do if I don't have a bank account to cash a cheque into?

If you don't have a bank account, however, you have a family member or friend who can cash a cheque on your behalf; you can return the cheque along with the name of the person that the cheque should be made payable to.

If you don't have anyone that you would like to be able to cash your cheque, please return it to us, along with a covering letter containing the following information:
  • Your reference number

  • Your name

  • Your request for a postal order to be issued

NHS Dental Services,
St. Anne's Road,
East Sussex,
BN21 9PN

Once we have received the information, a postal order will be sent for you to cash in at the Post Office, there may be a delay while the cheque is cancelled and a postal order is obtained.
refund, refunded, account, bank, building society, cheque, check