Template Details

Document What should I do if the cheque refund you've sent me is in the wrong name?

If you've received a cheque in the wrong name you would need to return this, with a covering letter to the NHS Dental Services so that we can issue the correct one. Within the covering letter, please state the full name you wish for the cheque to be made payable to along with your reference number.

Once we've received this, we'll cancel the original cheque and issue a new one.


NHS Dental Services,
St. Anne's Road,
East Sussex,
BN21 9PN

refund, refunded, account, bank, building society, cheque, check, 

Contact Us

If this document does not fit your needs, you can contact us. Contact Us