Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Who pays my NHS dental refund?

It depends on which country the charge was paid in as to who pays your NHS dental refund. The refund will be paid by the relevant Paying Authority which covers the area in which the dental practice you attended is situated.


All NHS dental treatment refunds in England are paid by the NHS Dental Services.


NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership Contractor Services.

Telephone: 01495 332102 or 01495 332099


Practitioner Services. 

Telephone: 0131 275 6300

Northern Ireland

Central Services Agency (Belfast).

Telephone: 0300 555 0113
refund, wales, scotland, northern ireland, england, welsh, scottish, irish, english

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer