Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Am I entitled to help with my NHS dental charges if I'm receiving a War Pension or Armed Forces Compensation Scheme payment?

If you receive NHS dental treatment you will be required to pay the statutory NHS charge to the dentist, however if the treatment is for your accepted disablement you may be able to claim a refund from Veterans UK.
War Pension, Free treatment, entitlement, War Pension

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer