Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Am I exempt from paying NHS dental charges if I'm aged 16, 17 or 18 and I am between two types of education?

If you have left one type of education, such as college, you're planning on continuing in full-time education somewhere else, such as university and have a letter offering you a place for the following term you're entitled to help during the break, up until your 19th birthday.

If you turn 19, you may be entitled to help through a low income, we would recommend you complete a HC1 form.
full-time, education, 19 year olds, 18 in education, qualifying education, 19, 19, 19, 16, 16, 18, 18, 17, 17

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer