Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I request to be examined by a Duty Clinical Advisor?

If you have a complaint, or are in disagreement, about NHS dental treatment that you've had, and you feel they need to be independently examined, you'll need to speak to your local NHS England office (Area Team or Local Health Board). If your local NHS England office is in agreement, they would need to arrange an examination for the patient by a Duty Clinical Advisor?
DRO, DRO, DRO, complaint, complaint, patient complaint, dro, dro

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer