Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I make a complaint about private dental treatment?

If you wish to make a complaint about private dental services, you will need to contact the Dental Complaints Service. This service is funded by the General Dental Council (GDC), which sets out standards of conduct for, and regulates all dental professionals in the UK.
complain, complaint, complain private, complaint, complain

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer