Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document I am a Self Employed Dental Practitioner, where do I send my pension forms?

For pension purposes Dental Practitioners are considered to be employed by NHS Dental Services.

Any pension forms which need to be sent to your employer (such as the SD502, RF12 and AW8) must be sent to the following address:

Pension Administration,
1 St Annes Road,
East Sussex
BN21 3UN

pension forms, pension address, pension employer

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer