Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document When should I complete an AW8P instead of an AW8?

If you've left the NHS Pension Scheme and aren't currently making contributions, you should complete an AW8P. You can download the form from the NHS Pensions website.

Location: NHS Pension Homepage >> Members Hub >> Applying for your Pension >> Pension Application Forms >> Deferred benefits claim form (AW8P)

NHS Pensions
PO Box 2269



Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer