Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I notify you that my status is now limited for pension purposes?

If you are practicing as a limited company, you will need to send us a copy of your limited company certificate along with a covering letter notifying us of your change in status.


Pension Administration,
1 St Annes Road,
East Sussex
BN21 3UN

If your limited company status started prior to 7th November 2011, you will be opted out of the NHS Pension Scheme from this date. If you became limited after 7th November 2011 you will be opted out from the date that you became limited.

You are not required to complete any opt out forms as you are no longer eligible to be in the NHS Pension Scheme. Any contributions paid, whilst you were limited, after 7th November 2011 will be refunded.

LTD, ltd, ltd, limited, limited, limited, limited, limited, LTD, LTD, Ltd

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer