Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Do I have to start paying pension contributions again if my status was limited however I'm now performing as an individual?

If you are no longer limited you must notify us in writing.


Pension Administration,
1 St Annes Road,
East Sussex
BN21 3UN

You will then be automatically opted back in to the NHS Pension Scheme. If you would like to opt out of the NHS Pension Scheme, you can do so by completing the SD502 opt out form which is available to download from the NHS Pensions website.

Location: NHS Pensions Homepage >> Member Hub >>
Leaving or taking a break from the Scheme >> Opting out
LTD, LTD, LTD, ltd, ltd, Ltd, Ltd, performer, performer, provider, GDS, GDS, PDS, PDS, limited, limited, Ltd

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer