Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I opt back into the NHS Pension Scheme?

To opt back into the NHS Pension Scheme, you need to forward a signed letter of authorisation requesting this to the Dental Pensions Team at NHS Dental Services.



Pension Administration,
1 St Annes Road,
East Sussex
BN21 3UN

opt in, opt in, opt in, return, return, return, pension scheme, pension scheme, rejoin, rejoin, re instate, reinstate

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer