Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How can I get an estimate of my NHS pension?

NHS Pensions provides active and deferred members with a Total Reward Statement (TRS)/Annual Benefit Statement (ABS) through an online facility, known as Total Reward Statements (TRS). This service is free of charge and is a faster and more convenient way for you to obtain information about your NHS pension.

More information on how to register to view your statement is available on the TRS website.

If you view your statement and it does not include your pension statement please contact NHS Pensions directly on 0300 330 1346.

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer