Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Who can complete our Annual Reconciliation Report (ARR) as our provider has died during the financial year in question?

As this is a contractual matter, the Commissioner (Area Team / Local Health Board) must confirm the person responsible for the estate.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer