Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I pay further deductions from my contract due to the recent Annual Reconciliation Report (ARR) via instalments?

NHS Dental Services are unable to provide instalment plans to pay back Annual Reconciliation Report (ARR) deductions.

If the money that's being deducted will cause your contract financial difficulties you'd need to contact your Commissioner (Area Team / Local Health Board) to discuss this further.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer