Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I change the figure(s) I have entered on an Annual Reconciliation Report (ARR)?

We call this the Post Annual Reconciliation Report (ARR) process and it depends on which financial year you currently wish to amend.

2006/07 to 2017/18

Yes, you need to fill out a paper form which you must download from our website.

Prior to 2006/07

We are currently unable to amend figures for any financial year prior to 2006/07.


See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer