Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Do I need to complete the Annual Reconciliation Report (ARR) if I opted out of the Pension Scheme / retired part way through the financial year?

All performers active within a financial year must complete the Annual Reconciliation Report (ARR).

If you have opted out / retired within a financial year, you must still declare Net Pensionable Earnings (NPE) for each contract you have worked on within that financial year.

You must enter NPE for the period up until you opted out / retired and enter your Net Pensionable Earnings Equivalent (NPEE) for the period when you weren't a NHS Pension Scheme member.
arr, ARR, annual, annual declaration, annual report, reconciliation report, npe, NPE, npee, NPEE, left, mid year, quit

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer