Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Do I need to declare Net Pensionable Earnings (NPE) in my reconciliation declaration for my Foundation Dentist (FD)?

A Foundation Dentist’s (FD’s) salaried earnings wouldn’t be declared as part of the Annual Reconciliation Report (ARR) process.

However, following the completion of their training, any earnings made as a performer on the contract must be confirmed.

vdp, fd, arr, ARR, annual reconciliation, annual declaration, trainee, trainee dentist, arr, ARR, declare, declaring, portal

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer