Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Why do I have to complete the Annual Reconciliation Report (ARR) for performers who aren't in the NHS Pension Scheme?

Performers who aren’t members of the NHS Pension Scheme must declare their Net Pensionable Earnings Equivalent (NPEE) as part of the Annual Reconciliation Report (ARR).

NPEE is important information and is used to calculate Statement of Financial Entitlement (SFE) payments as well as counting towards a contract’s 43.9% pensionable earnings ceiling.

NPEE is still required when a performer has left the NHS Pension Scheme due to retirement.
arr, ARR, annual, annual report, reconciliation report, opted out, left, quit, non superannuable, non superannuable dentist, out

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer