Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Do I need to complete the Annual Reconciliation Report (ARR) if I'm a salaried performer working for a trust based contract?

Salaried performers working on trust based contracts aren’t required to complete the Annual Reconciliation Report (ARR), as they aren’t paid through NHS Dental Services.

If you’ve received an email asking to complete an ARR declaration but are a salaried performer on a trust based contact, please ignore this as it has been sent in error and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If you have any queries regarding your pension contributions, please contact your Commissioner (Area Team / Local Health Board) directly.

npe, npee, arr, ARR, reconciliation report, annual report, trust based, annual reconciliation, submit, compass, salaried,

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer