Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Do I need to declare Net Pensionable Earnings Equivalent (NPEE) in my reconciliation report if I'm a provider who's left the Pension Scheme?

If you are both a provider and a performer you must still declare your own Net Pensionable Earnings Equivalent (NPEE) along with any NPE/NPEE for your performers.

If you are only a provider and do not perform on your contract you do not need to declare your own NPEE.

opted out, opted out, opted out, opted out, opted out, not in pension, not in pension, not in pension, opted out

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer