Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What should I do if a debit / credit is showing on my provider pay statement for a performer who has left my practice?

If an ARR reconciliation payment / deduction shows on your schedule for a performer who has left the contract, this should be resolved between the Provider and the relevant performer.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer