Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Who can I contact with regards to dental treatment in Scotland?

You would need to contact the Practitioner Services in Edinburgh. Click here to view their website.

Telephone:  0131 275 6300
scotland, scottish

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer