Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Who can I contact with regards to dental treatment in Northern Ireland?

You would need to contact the Central Services Agency (Belfast).

Telephone: 0300 555 0113
northern ireland, ireland

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer