Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What will happen if we have under / over performed in a financial year?

We cannot advise on this, this is something you would need to discuss with your Commissioner (Area Team / Local Health Board).

There may be an allowance in place where you're able to carry the activity forward if you have over performed, and where money could be clawed back if you have under performed. This tolerance level is determined by your Commissioner.

Click here to view more information on the NHS Dental Services website.
4%, four, 4, 2, two, percent, more than we should, less than we should, uda, uoa, activity, contracted activity target

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer