Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I change the contracted activity target for the previous financial year after year end?

The facility to change previous years activity is stopped when the preliminary Year End reports start being run. If the figure needs to be changed before the final reports are run in June then please contact us.

Telephone: 0300 330 1348 / 0191 279 0572


Once the Year End reports have been produced, any adjustments relating to the contracted activity for the previous financial year would need to go through as a carry forward or a claw back on the current financial years' figures.

overperformance, underperformance, uda, uoa, target, achieved, more than, less than, update, change, amend, compass

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer