Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I order dental forms, posters and stationary?

NHS dental practices in England should use the Primary Care Support England (PCSE) online supplies portal for all poster, form and stationary requests.


Practices who haven’t yet registered for the online portal can do so by visiting registration queries should be directed to PCSE directly at Ensure to include your name, your practice name, your practice address, and your Location ID in the body of your email.



NHS dental practices in Wales should contact their Local Health Board (LHB) for poster, form and stationary requests.



Prototype practices can access Patient Information leaflets through the Primary Care Commissioning (PCC) website.



Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer