Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Who do I speak to if I want to move my practice to a different location?

You need to notify your Commissioner (Area Team / Local Health Board) who must first agree to the change. The reason for this is that your Commissioner needs to establish whether there's a need for a NHS dental service in the area you're moving to, regardless to how close the new premises are.

If your Commissioner agrees to the change, they'll update your contract on Compass to reflect the change of address, this will generate a new Location ID.
contract address, contract address, contract address change, change, move, move, different practice, move

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer