Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Who do I contact if I have a query regarding a dental nurse?

If you have an enquiry about dental work that a dental nurse is able to provide on your contract, or any other queries in relation to a dental nurse; you will need to speak with your Commissioner (Area Team / Local Health Board).
nurse, dental nurse, nurse

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer