Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can NHS Dental Services post documents to places outside of the UK?

Paperwork relating to NHS pensions can be sent anywhere within Europe.

We’re unable to dispatch any other paperwork to addresses outside of the UK.

SD86C, schedules and reports are all available on Compass and should be accessed online.

documents, documents, post, post, post , post, oustide uk, post abroad, post abroad, post, send post, post out