Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How will the UDA be allocated if I started a Course of Treatment (CoT) as a Foundation Dentist (FD) but I completed it as a performer?

The UDA are allocated based on the Date of Completion (DoC) of a Course of Treatment (CoT). As long as you have been removed from the contract as a Foundation Dentist (FD) and added back onto the contract as a performer, before the completed FP17 claim was sent, the UDA will be awarded to you as a performer rather than you as an FD.
VDP, VDP, VDP, VDP, vdp, FD, FD, FD, fd, fd, foundation dentist, foundation dentist, foundation dentist,  trainee dentist, FD