Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What is the DDRB uplift amount?

England
 
Financial Year Uplift Amount
2018 / 2019 1.68% (backdated from 01 April 2018) + 0.65% (from 01 April 2019) (Combined 2.33%)
2017 / 2018 1.14%
2016 / 2017 0.7%
2015 / 2016 1.34%
2014 / 2015 1.6%
2013 / 2014 1.5%
2012 / 2013 0.5%
2011 / 2012 0.5%
2010 / 2011 0.9%
2009 / 2010 0.21%
2008 / 2009 3.4%
2007 / 2008 2.765% from 01/04/07 with a further 0.229% from 01/11/07 (Combined 3%)














 
 


The English 2018/19 DDRB uplift amount was added to schedules paid 1 January 2019 and was backdated to 1 April 2018.
 


Wales
 
Financial Year Uplift Amount
2018 / 2019 2.77%
2017 / 2018 1.44%
2016 / 2017 1.1%
2015 / 2016 1.34%
2014 / 2015 1.47%
2013 / 2014 1.5%
2012 / 2013 0.5%
2011 / 2012 0.5%
2010 / 2011 0.9%
2009 / 2010 0.21%
2008 / 2009 3.4%
2007 / 2008 2.765% from 01/04/07 with a further 0.229% from 01/11/07 (Combined 3%)


















The Welsh 2018/19 DDRB uplift amount was added to schedules paid 1 December 2018 and was backdated to 1 April 2018.
Fields
Description:

                            
                          
                          
                          
                        
                      

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer