Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What can I do if i have added a Foundation Dentist to the wrong contract?

If you have attached a Foundation Dentist (FD) to the wrong contract and claims and/or payments have been processed under the wrong contract number, please do no amend this via the Contract Number field in the Allocation of Foundation Dentist Screen. 

You should edit the record by entering an end date (last day of the current month) and make them part time. Once you've done this you can amend the financial values to zero for all fields, this will recover any payments made to date in the next payment run.

Once this is done, you can then add the FD to the correct Contract.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer