Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do we complain about our local Commissioner (Area Team / Local health Board)?

If a provider is unhappy with their Commissioner (Area Team / Local Health Board) they can follow one of the following routes to discuss the matter further:

  • Complain through your Commissioner's complaints procedure

  • Contact the British Dental Association (BDA) for advice

  • Contact the General Dental Council (GDC) for advice

complain, AT/LHB, dental, practice, complain, complain

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer