Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I request a replacement Maternity Exemption (MATEX) certificate to cover my NHS prescriptions?

If you require a replacement Maternity Exemption (MATEX) certificate, please contact Medical and maternity exemption certificates.
lost, duplicate, misplaced, stolen, reissue,

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer