Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I change my personal details on my Maternity Exemption (MATEX) certificate to match my NHS prescriptions?

If you have had a change of name, please return your certificate with a covering letter and one of the following:
  • A copy of your marriage certificate
  • A copy of your civil partnership certificate
  • A copy of your deed poll
  • A copy of your Decree Absolute

NHS Business Services Authority
Maternity Exemption Certificates
Bridge House
152 Pilgrim Street
Newcastle upon Tyne

If you have moved address or your certificate was issued with any of your details incorrect, such as a misspelt name or date of birth, please contact Medical and maternity exemption certificates.
matex, married, divorced, name change, surname change, deed poll, 

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer