Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I change my personal details on my Prescription Prepayment Certificate (PPC) to match my NHS prescriptions?

If you have had a change of name, please return your certificate with a covering letter and one of the following:
  • A copy of your marriage certificate
  • A copy of your civil partnership certificate
  • A copy of your deed poll
  • A copy of your Decree Absolute

PPC Issue Office
PO Box 854
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE99 2DE

If you have moved address or your certificate was issued with any of your details incorrect, such as a misspelt name or date of birth, please contact Prescription prepayment certificates.
DOB,DOB,DOB, date, birthday, wrong year, wrong month, incorrect, wrong, amend, change, update, correct, 

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer