Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I request a replacement Tax Credit Exemption certificate to cover my NHS prescriptions?

If you require a replacement Tax Credit Exemption certificate, please contact NHS Tax Credit Exemption certificate.
lost, duplicate, misplaced, stolen, reissue,

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer