Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I request a replacement HC2 / HC3 certificate?

If you require a replacement HC2 / HC3 certificate, please contact the NHS Low Income Scheme.
lost, duplicate, misplaced, stolen, reissue

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer