Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I change my personal details on my HC2 / HC3 certificate to match my NHS dental records?

If you or your partner has changed name; please return your certificate with a covering letter and one of the following to get it updated:
  • A copy of your marriage certificate
  • A copy of your civil partnership certificate
  • A copy of your deed poll
  • A copy of your Decree Absolute

Help With Health Costs,
NHS Business Services Authority,
Bridge House,
152 Pilgrim Street,
Newcastle upon Tyne,

If you've moved address or your certificate was issued with any of your details incorrect, such as a misspelt name or date of birth, please contact the NHS Low Income Scheme.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer